Welcome to the form-fillable Moscotti Fellowship for Graduate Studies of Southeast Asia application. This endowment was established by Albert D. Moscotti to fund Graduate Studies of Southeast Asia in honor of his parents, Anthony and Amy Moscotti.
- The prospective recipient should be attending classes at UH Manoa.
- The prospective recipient should be a student of the college of College of Arts & Sciences in any department or program in the arts, humanities or social sciences.
- The prospective recipient must be working on a degree with a focus on Southeast Asia.
- The prospective recipient should be enrolled full-time.
- The prospective recipient should have a minimum GPA of 3.0
Priority is given to applicants desiring to present their research at a conference/workshop or attending a professional meeting relevant to their research. This award covers activities for Spring 2013 (after February 1) and Summer 2013. Scholarship is open to international students.
Please fill out the entire form below and when your application is complete, click submit to send your application to the review committee. Take special consideration of your entries below as duplicate applications are not allowed. It is highly recommended that applicants click the “?” in each field below to ensure correct answers to the required questions.
NOTE: If you are short-listed to receive an award, you will be asked to provide the Center for Southeast Asian Studies with a letter of invitation from the conference/professional meeting organizer(s) and a firm air ticket itinerary/price quote (not a purchased ticket, just a quote).
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Friday, January 18, 2013 by 5:00 PM HST
NO LATE SUBMISSIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED